Lafayette Peach Festival 19th Annual - 2018
19th Annual Lafayette Peach Festival
August 18th, 2018
Old Town Lafayette on Public Road
Elevations Credit Union
Vendor Applications see below
Service Dogs only - in compliance with a new city ordinance - Read More
19th Annual Peach Festival centers around world famous all natural Palisade, Colorado peaches. Enjoy peach pies, peach cobbler and peach smoothies. Food vendors, crafters, antique dealers along with some of the finest artists from the Front Range and Western States will be showcased. Children's activities in 2 locations.
- Bonfils Bloodmobile on site
- Over 30,000 pounds of Certified Organic Peaches from Morton's Orchard's, Red Fox Run Orchards and Tate Orchards in Palisade, CO. will be available in 3 locations along Public Rd. Click here for Event Map
- Peach Truck Locations:
Public Road and Cleveland
Public Road and East Chester
Public Road and Kimbark
- 500 fresh peach pies, 100 9 x 12 pans of peach cobbler and individual servings of peach cobbler while supplies last, are available for sale at Festival Plaza and in front of the Main Stage near Lafayette Florist.
- Over 2,500 servings of Peach Smoothies are available only at Festival Plaza while supplies last
- Free face painting by Face Fiesta & balloon sculpting all day, 9:00am-4:00pm!
- Bonfils Bloodmobile will be holding a Blood Drive from 9:30am - 3:30pm. Look for the Bonfils Bus on S. Public road near Kimbark Street
- Parking is in the surrounding neighborhoods. Please be aware not to block driveways or park in an area designated no parking.
Peach Festival Applications
- Arts/Craft Vendors
- Food Vendors - No more than 2 vendors with the same food menu allowed
- Not accepting the following food vendors: Lemonade, Snowcones
- City of Lafayette Sales Tax
- Zero Waste
- Health Department
Parking is in the surrounding neighborhoods. Please be aware not to block driveways or park in an area designated no parking.
Check out our 2016 Resorts and Lodges interview (Click Here)